Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPhone 13Pro Max <iMessage from Apple>

Hello there ,

Dear Apple support team .

My name is Hrant C.

I'm apple user and I've lost my iPhone 13Pro max 3 days ago in France, Paris.

I've already enabled lost iPhone function on my iCloud to disable all availabilities of using my personal data and usage for them. But yesterday I got message from iMessage about my iPhone. It says they have been found it , and now I need to go through the link below the message and tell my personal info. Such as Passcode that I used to block it.

Please approve the message came from Apple or not ? Do I need to use the link and provide my personal information.

Thank You.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 1:38 PM

4 replies

Jun 1, 2022 1:47 PM in response to stedman1

Thank You so much for info You have provided . I appreciate it .

Also I would like to check is there any available chances to get back my iPhone's current info (data and chats, etc.) before losing it? , if I do not have iCloud storage before. On my new iPhone I could only recover info from Dec 23 2021 , so after that date no any info available. My phone's info was extremely valuable for my business and if there is any way to get my personal data please tell me.

I had only 5GB iCloud plan on my lost iPhone but phone info was larger than cloud.

Lost iPhone 13Pro Max <iMessage from Apple>

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.