Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log in to iTunes Account on PC

After updating iTunes, I cannot log in to my account or access the Store from pc.

When I enter my user ID and password, message says "Verification Failed" "This action could not be completed. Try again"

The library is intact and accessible. My Account and Store are not, unless I use a diferent pc.

Support told me uninstall & update the program again each time I contact them. I've now tried at least 3 times and still get the same error.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 3:57 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jun 2, 2022 12:02 PM in response to lb75koa

Good day to you lb75koa, 

You’ve mentioned using a different computer. Is that computer running the same software and on the same network? 

Some isolating steps to consider would be:

- testing this computer on a different network

- removing/disabling security software, VPN, any proxies, firewalls etc. Things that might be restricting access to Apple’s servers.

Thanks. 

Can't log in to iTunes Account on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.