Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost apple watch.

I cannot find my apple watch for a week. When I turned on "find my" on iPhone, it indicates that the watch is in the house. But I cannot find anywhere in my house. Watches' battery is empty by now but still is the location " find my" reliable?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 2:09 PM

Hi,

sorry to hear about this . The most common place to look is the bathroom. We often take it off to shower or any pool area around the home. Second I would turn on lost mode anyway this article can explain what to do. If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Do this just in case it was taken by someone in your home when they charge it if their close by it will still connect to your wifi.

Alot of people get envious about these good products you have to always have it on. Or safely tucked away till you can use it.

I found an IPhone X connected to my MacBook Pro today I don’t have an iPhone X and this person is supposedly managing it I remembered he had an iPhone X after selling the MacBook two years ago . Also had a friend who had one as well around me both had access to the mac at some point. A while selling B while visiting. Won’t be too suprised if their friends. Either way I always charge are wear my Watch. Tuck away my MacBook when it’s not being used. iPhone never leaves my sight. Sometimes I just wonder where my phone is randomly as a security defense system for todays broke theives

I tore off the wrapping myself and registered it and signed in so please be careful buying devices from deceitful sellers. They will reclaim it later when their broke again keep all receipts and sign in logs or only buy from the store or someone reputable.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 2:09 PM in response to terumi225

Hi,

sorry to hear about this . The most common place to look is the bathroom. We often take it off to shower or any pool area around the home. Second I would turn on lost mode anyway this article can explain what to do. If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Do this just in case it was taken by someone in your home when they charge it if their close by it will still connect to your wifi.

Alot of people get envious about these good products you have to always have it on. Or safely tucked away till you can use it.

I found an IPhone X connected to my MacBook Pro today I don’t have an iPhone X and this person is supposedly managing it I remembered he had an iPhone X after selling the MacBook two years ago . Also had a friend who had one as well around me both had access to the mac at some point. A while selling B while visiting. Won’t be too suprised if their friends. Either way I always charge are wear my Watch. Tuck away my MacBook when it’s not being used. iPhone never leaves my sight. Sometimes I just wonder where my phone is randomly as a security defense system for todays broke theives

I tore off the wrapping myself and registered it and signed in so please be careful buying devices from deceitful sellers. They will reclaim it later when their broke again keep all receipts and sign in logs or only buy from the store or someone reputable.

I lost apple watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.