Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never authorized anybody to buy sell or transfer any of my information over

Oh I never asked for this I never gave any authority or authorization to be having family sharing on my account now since this has been on my account family sharing has been deleting photos and different pictures they have been deleting other apps they have been locking me out of my mail and hacking into my bank accounts in my Google account they have been erasing and logging me out of my phone I have been unable to access any of my personal information that I had stored on my phone now has all of a sudden been erased and I had no knowledge of when or how or even why some of my Apple accounts I can’t even get into because I’ve been locked out of all the sudden this family sharing they have bought things under my account and I also have purchased things in my name without my authorization plus they have added everything to my account like third-party access which I never authorized

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 1:36 PM

This doesn't sound like a Family Sharing issue. It sounds as if your Apple ID may have been compromised:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If your bank and Google accounts have also been compromised, you will need to contact them for assistance.

Similar questions

1 reply

I never authorized anybody to buy sell or transfer any of my information over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.