Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi Calling

I have been trying to use WiFi calling for sometime but suddenly calls disconnetcs? My mobile carrier supports WiFi calling. What could be the reason?

Device iPhone 6s

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 9:21 AM

Only the word "Wi-Fi" should appear. Regardless, if it does and this issue persists, then the problem may be with your local wireless network. Specifically with the available wireless bandwidth that your iPhone is connected with.

If you don't believe that your wireless network is the issue, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 9:21 AM in response to kanishka209

Only the word "Wi-Fi" should appear. Regardless, if it does and this issue persists, then the problem may be with your local wireless network. Specifically with the available wireless bandwidth that your iPhone is connected with.

If you don't believe that your wireless network is the issue, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

WiFi Calling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.