Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 ear speaker distorted/muffled

I had my phone lcd replaced after it’s LCD died off because of water. My screen wont turn on to lock screen it just keeps going on apple logo boot loop. After I got LCD replaced it seems that my ear speaker sound muffled or distorted the bottom speaker works totally fine but the ear speaker bothers me. Was it because I drench it heavily in water that causes the ear speaker to get distorted/muffled that eventually leads it to get broken or not working anymore or was the ear speaker not cleaned properly after lcd replacement so the ear speaker sound muffled because of stuck dusts or water??.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 3:23 AM

Liquid damage can have delayed effects especially, if the liquid has penetrated inside the device, there is the risk of corrosion of some internal components, probably irreparably compromised.

That said, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 3:23 AM in response to Bustinjieber

Liquid damage can have delayed effects especially, if the liquid has penetrated inside the device, there is the risk of corrosion of some internal components, probably irreparably compromised.

That said, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone 11 ear speaker distorted/muffled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.