Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

they stole my apple computer I had it on the cloud I think but I can't remember

I owned and apple computer and it had a long repair contract and was registered with apple and all things I am now at a loss to remember exactly. almost everything was stolen including my files and records. is there a way to identify my computer through apple since it was warranty and extended warranty registered in my name?

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 5:54 AM

If your Mac is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

If you had any financial information on that Mac, you need to contact your financial institution(s) and change the passwords on your bank accounts if you do any electronic banking. Change the passwords on your email accounts, and on your Apple ID (see the devices link after signing into Apple ID to get the serial number of the stolen Mac so you can report it to police).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 5:54 AM in response to huckster100

If your Mac is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

If you had any financial information on that Mac, you need to contact your financial institution(s) and change the passwords on your bank accounts if you do any electronic banking. Change the passwords on your email accounts, and on your Apple ID (see the devices link after signing into Apple ID to get the serial number of the stolen Mac so you can report it to police).

they stole my apple computer I had it on the cloud I think but I can't remember

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.