Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ring notifications

I want to be notified when any or all of my rings close on my Apple Watch seven. On my series 3 I used to get this ring that was kind of on fire when I had reached my goals. Is there still a way to make that happen?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 2:33 PM

It happens automatically as long as you have goal completions turned on in the watch app settings.

Also;

Check in the watch app on your phone,tap on Notifications and turn off "tap to show full notification".Turning this off will also allow you to read messages and other notifications on your watch without having to tap on them first.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2022 2:33 PM in response to Kimdraper8

It happens automatically as long as you have goal completions turned on in the watch app settings.

Also;

Check in the watch app on your phone,tap on Notifications and turn off "tap to show full notification".Turning this off will also allow you to read messages and other notifications on your watch without having to tap on them first.

Ring notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.