Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the Apple TV app on my tv

Can’t find the Apple TV app on my TV

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 7:11 AM

Select newish TV models support this app. See if your TV model is listed as supported. If it is supported, then it would either be pre-installed or available for download from the TV’s app repository (“App Store”). What is your model TV?

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 7:11 AM in response to dtregerman

Select newish TV models support this app. See if your TV model is listed as supported. If it is supported, then it would either be pre-installed or available for download from the TV’s app repository (“App Store”). What is your model TV?

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Where is the Apple TV app on my tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.