You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view iCloud files in iPad.

Hello Everyone Reading This,

How do I view the individual files located in iCloud.com from my iPad Air, so, I can delete some of them and free up some space?   Please, be specific for each step from start to finish.  I cannot backed up my files because I do not have enough storage and says I must purchase more storage space before I can backup my iPad.

I do not want to purchase more storage space on icloud.com.  I would rather be able to look at my files and decide if there are some taking up unnecessary space and make room that way.

Also,  perhaps, someone knows of a way to quickly check for duplicate files or pictures that could be deleted.

Please, be specific in your answer… each page, section on page, word I am looking for, lol, you get the picture, don’t leave anything out.

I want to thank everyone in advance for your assistance with helping out in this situation.

Have a fantastic day!

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 9:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

How to view iCloud files in iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.