You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset or rename the Apple ID configured to my IPOD when the email assigned no longer exists

Hi,

I have an IPOD that i used on the long time ago Company i worked. I have registered the IPOD with an email from the Company but for 8/10 years that the company is closed and i have never tried to activate the IPOD.

Now when trying to connect of course it is locked with an email account that i have no longer access and does not exist.

How can i prove that it was used by me and registered by the email Company also used by me. So i can reset the IPOD and use it ?

Rgrds,

Helkyd.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 3:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 8:05 PM

See if this will help. If not, there is not much you can do:

Additional Support - Activation Lock: https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support

Similar questions

1 reply

How to reset or rename the Apple ID configured to my IPOD when the email assigned no longer exists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.