Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

!28GB Ultra flair flash drive

Plugged this into My Mac to use for first time,I have a 64 GB as well and this is recognised on Mac but 128GB is Master boot record Partition type 64GB is Guid Partition table! I cannot get my 128gb to GPT ,I have tried everything It's coming up in storage on the about this mac section! Can youhelp?

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 4:52 PM

How is the drive formatted? Most flash drives come formatted as fat32 which the Mac can read and write to. You can check the drive format by right clicking, get info. If you are having issues then open Disk Utilities and see how it is formatted. To use for Mac only format to APFS with GUID Partition. To use for mac and Windows then format to fat32 (or exFat) and MBR Parttion.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2022 4:52 PM in response to niall1111

How is the drive formatted? Most flash drives come formatted as fat32 which the Mac can read and write to. You can check the drive format by right clicking, get info. If you are having issues then open Disk Utilities and see how it is formatted. To use for Mac only format to APFS with GUID Partition. To use for mac and Windows then format to fat32 (or exFat) and MBR Parttion.

!28GB Ultra flair flash drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.