Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to connect advent health for some reason when I go to log in it shows no records but I definitely have advent health account to link.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:06 AM

Hi garciaaxo,

We see you're getting a message that your health provider does not have any records for your account. Based on the resource you reviewed on how to View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch, you'll want to reach out to your health provider for assistance with this:

"After you add an institution, the Health app automatically updates your health records periodically. If there's an issue with your health records, contact your provider."

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 9:06 AM in response to garciaaxo

Hi garciaaxo,

We see you're getting a message that your health provider does not have any records for your account. Based on the resource you reviewed on how to View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch, you'll want to reach out to your health provider for assistance with this:

"After you add an institution, the Health app automatically updates your health records periodically. If there's an issue with your health records, contact your provider."

Best wishes.

I am not able to connect advent health for some reason when I go to log in it shows no records but I definitely have advent health account to link.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.