Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: How to download apps and content that your family members purchased

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i share my music to someone elses iphone

how do i share my music (itune library to someone elses iphone

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 1:45 PM

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
  3. Tap Add Member.
  4. If your child doesn't have an Apple ID, tap Create an Account for a Child. But if your child already has an Apple ID, tap Invite People. ... 
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 1:45 PM in response to crescent1865

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
  3. Tap Add Member.
  4. If your child doesn't have an Apple ID, tap Create an Account for a Child. But if your child already has an Apple ID, tap Invite People. ... 
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Jun 6, 2022 1:46 PM in response to crescent1865

Use iTunes Match

To access your songs and playlists on other devices, turn on Sync Library on all of your devices. When you sign in with the Apple ID that you use with iTunes Match on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, you associate that device with your account and get access to your music library.

Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support

how do i share my music to someone elses iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.