Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to only have certain apps automatically offload from my iPhone?

I like the feature of offloading apps that are rarely used to save space, but there are some apps I want fast access to, regardless of how often I use them. Is there a way to only turn this feature on for certain apps?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 8:33 AM

If you want to pick and choose which apps to offload then it isn't an automatic operation.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch will show you how to choose specific apps to offload or how to choose the setting for automatic offloading of unused apps.

Even though an app may be offloaded, it remains available to be downloaded and this is the work of a minute to reinstall.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 8:33 AM in response to rarwig

If you want to pick and choose which apps to offload then it isn't an automatic operation.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch will show you how to choose specific apps to offload or how to choose the setting for automatic offloading of unused apps.

Even though an app may be offloaded, it remains available to be downloaded and this is the work of a minute to reinstall.

Is there a way to only have certain apps automatically offload from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.