Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The support tab in About this Mac is empty, is that normal?

Hi there,

i've just bought a new Macbook pro, and i was looking around in the menu's then i noticed that the support tab in about this mac is empty, is that normal?

Here is a picure about it, it is in dutch if you wanna know

Greetings!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 3:48 PM

joelvw wrote:

Hi there,

i've just bought a new Macbook pro, and i was looking around in the menu's then i noticed that the support tab in about this mac is empty, is that normal?

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/60ce4992-93c3-4441-8d3d-2d0ed8a59cfe

Greetings!

Yes there has been a bug for awhile... you can use support same as here: Apple Support

submit your Apple Feedback Product Feedback - Apple Maybe Apple will fix it in macOS Ventura

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2022 3:48 PM in response to joelvw

joelvw wrote:

Hi there,

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/60ce4992-93c3-4441-8d3d-2d0ed8a59cfe

Greetings!

Yes there has been a bug for awhile... you can use support same as here: Apple Support

submit your Apple Feedback Product Feedback - Apple Maybe Apple will fix it in macOS Ventura

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

The support tab in About this Mac is empty, is that normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.