Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canceled online order

Hello everyone!

My order cancelled automatically saying: “The order you recently placed online cannot be processed because Apple does not ship to freight forwarder addresses. Therefore, your order has been canceled."

On my purchased section of the site it says: “This item was canceled on June 07, 2022 and you have not been billed for it."

I am really confused. Please, help me to figure out. They charged me full amount, and it says you haven't billed for it.

Will I receive my money back? And if so, when to expect it? Looking for your advice, people)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 9:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:19 PM

Contact Customer Support by phone or chat:

8 replies

Jun 30, 2022 6:17 PM in response to Nyyrix

It is not an issue.

Check with any online merchant and/or your bank - refunds take much longer to process.

You must expect to have to wait up to 30 days; according to federal regulations, banks can take a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) to process a refund. And that bank is just one step in the process.

It may become an issue if it has been more than 30 days; in that case, contact Apple and/or your bank.

Canceled online order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.