Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to access three months free apple tv after buying new macair

How do I access the three months free apple tv promised after purchase? I'm within the time to be eligible, however when I click the 'check eligibility' apple tv takes me back to the beginning... Help!

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 5:59 AM

1. Users who have enjoyed a trial period to Apple TV+ before, may not be eligible for another trial period. One offer per user or family.
  2. For Macs, user have to additionally sign in the to TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple for assistance if the previous steps couldn’t resolve this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 5:59 AM in response to lostinadarkwood

1. Users who have enjoyed a trial period to Apple TV+ before, may not be eligible for another trial period. One offer per user or family.
  2. For Macs, user have to additionally sign in the to TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple for assistance if the previous steps couldn’t resolve this.

unable to access three months free apple tv after buying new macair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.