Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro has scratches out of nowhere

I have the 14 inch Mac book pro base model and its treated better than any laptop before due to the price !! the only thing that's ever touched the screen is the £20 apple cleaning cloth but I now have 2 very small scratches/dot its not pixels and only noticeable on white background but I've had this only 3 months if this carries on god knows what it will look like in 3 years anyone had any issues or advice ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:34 AM

gpow84 wrote:

I have the 14 inch Mac book pro base model and its treated better than any laptop before due to the price !! the only thing that's ever touched the screen is the £20 apple cleaning cloth but I now have 2 very small scratches/dot its not pixels and only noticeable on white background but I've had this only 3 months if this carries on god knows what it will look like in 3 years anyone had any issues or advice ?

If you have AppleCare+ it will cover a large portion of accidental damage.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 6:34 AM in response to gpow84

gpow84 wrote:

If you have AppleCare+ it will cover a large portion of accidental damage.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

My MacBook Pro has scratches out of nowhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.