Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does one complain about false advertising. I applied for an apple card and the website said it would not effect my credit as it was not a 'hard' inquiry. I have just been notified that it was! Who to complain to?

How does one complain about false advertising? After reading that the application for an apple card would not affect my credit, as it was not a 'hard' inquiry, I thought, why not? However, I have just been notified that it was a hard enquiry! Who to complain to? I was approved, but the point is that the information that led me to applying was incorrect.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 10:11 AM

If you accept your card, a hard inquiry is made: How your Apple Card application is evaluated - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

How does one complain about false advertising. I applied for an apple card and the website said it would not effect my credit as it was not a 'hard' inquiry. I have just been notified that it was! Who to complain to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.