Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos

I bought more iCloud storage in hope that the rest of my photos would backup to my iCloud. Once I purchased I did a full backup but when I went on my photos app, it still says that I don’t have enough storage to back them up to my iCloud and that I need to manage my storage. I’m not sure what to do.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 6:37 AM

1 reply

Jun 12, 2022 9:34 AM in response to Savannahmegan

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

See -> Access and view iCloud Photos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Access and view iCloud Photos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

⤵️

Do more with your photos

See also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

iCloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.