Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud backup

I recently deleted all content and settings on my iphone in order to get my drafts on tiktok back. The only backup I had was from november, therefore I clicked on that one. Furthermore all of my important videos and pictures from recently are now deleted and I have no idea on how I can get them back.

Any solutions to get them back??

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 11:03 AM

What I meant was that I had to delete all content and settings in order to fix something with tiktok. That is not the problem here. The problem is that all of my recent videos and pictures are gone because I clicked on an old icloud backup.

Is there any way to get my stuff back?

2 replies

Icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.