Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unwanted AirTag notifications

I keep getting notifications about my son’s AirTag moving with me. He has it on his wallet. We live together and go places together. Don’t want to have to pause notifications every day but can’t see a way to disable notifications for known AirTags that belong to others permanently. What do I do?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 3:44 PM

You’re absolutely right. I checked my son’s iPhone and realized that, for some reason, none of his AirTags were associated with his account. Not sure how that happened - he must have logged out of his iCloud account or something. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 3:44 PM in response to sberman

You’re absolutely right. I checked my son’s iPhone and realized that, for some reason, none of his AirTags were associated with his account. Not sure how that happened - he must have logged out of his iCloud account or something. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Unwanted AirTag notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.