Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Save as and Settings functions not working on 2020 Macbook Air after 12.0.1 Update.

Since the 12.0.1 update, I haven't been able to use the Save As functions, and I recently discovered that this extends to uploading documents into anything using the menu and some settings functions. I have restarted my computer, but I don't have tons of time so I haven't gotten around to trying much else. I can get the menu open, but once there it freezes up. I can't cancel the save/upload, and I can't complete it. I have included a picture of the save menu(uploaded via drag & drop), and the green square is what I can click on. Online locations doesn't work either because it won't let me add my OneDrive(I can log in all I want, it just never shows up). If I get stuck here I have to force quit the application. It's the same for saving from or uploading anything online.

For the Settings issue, I just discovered it when I went to update my mac in the hopes that would fix the issue. I can navigate settings just fine, and there seems to be no problems, until I go to hit anything to change something on my mac. Once again, a picture is included with what I can click on that works, and this is true for every one of the options in settings.

I need to get this fixed. Please help.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 6:27 PM

Try starting up in Safe Mode, then restart normally.

Similar questions

1 reply

Save as and Settings functions not working on 2020 Macbook Air after 12.0.1 Update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.