Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone tell me what the new safari looks like on Monterey?

I just had to have my MacBook Pro reset at Apple. When I try to use Safari, it looks totally different than it did when I took my Mac into the shop. Can anyone show me what it should look like?

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 7:34 AM

What version of macOS was installed on this computer Before it was " I just had to have my MacBook Pro reset at Apple " ?

What version of macOS is installed After the computer was received Back form Apple ?

Quickest may to see what IS installed now .

If Monterey is installed now and all the updates to and including Monterey 12.4 - Safari should be Version 15.5 (17613.2.7.1.8)

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 7:34 AM in response to Gramshouse337

What version of macOS was installed on this computer Before it was " I just had to have my MacBook Pro reset at Apple " ?

What version of macOS is installed After the computer was received Back form Apple ?

Quickest may to see what IS installed now .

If Monterey is installed now and all the updates to and including Monterey 12.4 - Safari should be Version 15.5 (17613.2.7.1.8)

Jun 14, 2022 7:36 AM in response to Gramshouse337

Gramshouse337 wrote:

I just had to have my MacBook Pro reset at Apple. When I try to use Safari, it looks totally different than it did when I took my Mac into the shop. Can anyone show me what it should look like?

With no corroborating information it is hard to speculate...

Safari looks no different— change your homepage if that is your issue(?)

try a different browser if you don't like it.

Safari User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Can someone tell me what the new safari looks like on Monterey?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.