Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have help

My phone got hacked at first it was my Facebook and then the hackers got in my phone. They deleted my phone number all my Apple ids and passwords and now I can’t get calls or text and emails for anything

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 10:58 AM

Hello ~ Several things…you are connected to a hotspot and you have Optimized Battery charging turned on. Turn off hotspot and Optimized then:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Also as you see you had some personal information removed here. You need to be very careful who you share your Apple ID with…it leads to problems like having your information compromised. Take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 10:58 AM in response to Danipatton

Hello ~ Several things…you are connected to a hotspot and you have Optimized Battery charging turned on. Turn off hotspot and Optimized then:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Also as you see you had some personal information removed here. You need to be very careful who you share your Apple ID with…it leads to problems like having your information compromised. Take a look here:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple ...

~Katana-San~

Can I have help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.