Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 Pro vs. M2?

I just purchased the MacBook Pro M1Pro. I originally wanted the M2 after watching the videos...... but the salesperson told me it was not yet on the market. She suggested the M1Pro because she said it was faster & better.

I am concerned I made the right decision going with her advice.

I loved everything M2 has for the MacBook Pro... what would I be missing from the M2 vs M1Pro?

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 1:20 PM

6 replies

Jun 15, 2022 1:24 PM in response to Stafish

Since Apple has NOT released any information about the next generation MacBook Pro with M2 Chip, we couldn't possibly tell you what may be missing. All I would expect is a slightly faster Neural Engine. I bought the M1 MacBook Pro M1 Pro just a month ago, full well knowing a newer one will arrive either later in the year or in early 2023 and honestly don't think I'd ever see a real world difference. I would suggest you enjoy your new MacBook Pro and not worry about what the future may hold.

M1 Pro vs. M2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.