Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Metal fragments in AirPods case.

Metal fragments of unknown origin have gotten in my case. Can't remove metal fragments from AirPods case. I'm a farmer and I assume the metal is originating from fertilizer. I can't close the lid on the case. Any ideas.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 4:44 PM

1 reply

Jun 15, 2022 10:02 PM in response to SkyRaiderUS

SkyRaiderUS Said:

"Metal fragments in AirPods case.: Metal fragments of unknown origin have gotten in my case. Can't remove metal fragments from AirPods case. I'm a farmer and I assume the metal is originating from fertilizer. I can't close the lid on the case. Any ideas."

-------

Clean your AirPod Case:

When’s the last time you cleaned these? Go here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support. There may debris getting in the way here. So, use a microfiber-cloth to clean the outside of them. Also, using a wooden toothpick, lightly slip it inside the case, seeing if you can slowly remove gunk (i.e. earwax). It may take a few tries. Tap the debris softly, and then extract the wooden toothpick, continuing until all is gotten out.

Metal fragments in AirPods case.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.