Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost/misplaced Airpods 4 days ago

if someone found/stole my AirPods and has them at their home is their address what shows up on my Find My app? Or is the address on my app mean that’s the last time the charging case was opened?

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 7:39 PM

TownhousEMoM2022 Said:

"Lost/misplaced Airpods 4 days ago: if someone found/stole my AirPods and has them at their home is their address what shows up on my Find My app? Or is the address on my app mean that’s the last time the charging case was opened?"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 7:39 PM in response to TownhousEMoM2022

TownhousEMoM2022 Said:

"Lost/misplaced Airpods 4 days ago: if someone found/stole my AirPods and has them at their home is their address what shows up on my Find My app? Or is the address on my app mean that’s the last time the charging case was opened?"

-------

About AirPods and Find My:

If Find My was enabled with these, then note that the local shown is based off of the last time the device they were connected to that itself was connected to the internet. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP Address.

Lost/misplaced Airpods 4 days ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.