Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change a setting in Word 2008 for Mac back to single-sided printing (Mac OS High Sierra)?

It's been a long time since I had to tinker with my Word 2008 printer settings, and I've forgotten how. Now for some reason, the program has changed both "Last Used Settings" and "Default Settings" to print 2-sided. So even when I select my "Draft-1 Sided" preset," the next time I need to print something, I can only print 2-sided unless I set it to 1-sided printing again (which of course I don't always remember to do."

What I've done so far: (1) I've opened the Office print menu and clicked on "Pre-Sets," but no option appears for altering them, only for deleting them. I've tried deleting "Default Settings" in the hope of making a new Default preset "Draft-1-sided," but it won't let me delete or alter them. (2) I also can't delete "Last Used Settings," and even when I uncheck the box for that, the settings still flip back to "Default" after I print something. Can anyone tell me how to make "Default" 1-sided and to make "Last Used Settings" reflect the setting that was actually used last time? Thanks so much for any help!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 2:57 PM

So many Apps & printers have different Dialog boxes for Printing, but From Text Edit, CMD+p, then look for something like Layout, click on that, look for Two sided...

Similar questions

1 reply

How do I change a setting in Word 2008 for Mac back to single-sided printing (Mac OS High Sierra)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.