Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scroll bug in universal control

Hey, I want to control my macbook by ipad's magic keyboard via universal control.

Everything works fine except scrolling on mac from magic keyboard's touch bar.

When I want to scroll a page on my macbook from the magic keyboard's touch bar, I do a scroll move, but a page moves only to a short distance, I mean fast scrolling of pages doesn't work.

Also other touch bars gestures from magic keyboard's touch bar don't work on macbook via universal control.

Everything works fine in vise-versa. I mean all touch bar gestures from macbook's touch bar work fine in ipad via universal control.

Is there a way to fix these issues?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 8:18 AM

Apple doesn't seem to agree with you.

This statement is at the top of the Apple Support Document about Universal Control:

Universal Control: Use a single keyboard and mouse between Mac and iPad

Use the keyboard, mouse, or trackpad of your Mac to control up to two other nearby Mac or iPad devices, and work seamlessly between them.

Universal Control: Use a single keyboard and mouse between Mac and iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 8:18 AM in response to Community User

Apple doesn't seem to agree with you.

This statement is at the top of the Apple Support Document about Universal Control:

Universal Control: Use a single keyboard and mouse between Mac and iPad

Use the keyboard, mouse, or trackpad of your Mac to control up to two other nearby Mac or iPad devices, and work seamlessly between them.

Universal Control: Use a single keyboard and mouse between Mac and iPad - Apple Support

Scroll bug in universal control

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.