Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unlock my iPhone 12?

I found my iPhone 12 and it needs to be unlock what to do so I can use my phone again

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 1:56 AM

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

Is the iPhone Locked to Owner, see -> How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 1:56 AM in response to KD_1989

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

Is the iPhone Locked to Owner, see -> How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

How do I unlock my iPhone 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.