Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no arrangement tab for display setting in my macbook pro

I want to use multiple monitors with MacBook pro but they all show the same desktop. I'd like to change it in system preference but under display there is no arrangement tab.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 4:48 PM

Perhaps you have them Se to Mirror?

Set up the displays as an extended desktop

You can arrange your displays in any configuration to create an extended desktop. For example, you can set your external display side by side with your Mac to create one large continuous desktop.

Note: You must be connected to a display to see these options.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Displays , then click Display Settings.
  2. Click the name of your display, then choose Extend Display from the pop-up menu.

Use one or more external displays with your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 4:48 PM in response to jinyangli228

Perhaps you have them Se to Mirror?

Set up the displays as an extended desktop

You can arrange your displays in any configuration to create an extended desktop. For example, you can set your external display side by side with your Mac to create one large continuous desktop.

Note: You must be connected to a display to see these options.

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Displays , then click Display Settings.
  2. Click the name of your display, then choose Extend Display from the pop-up menu.

Use one or more external displays with your Mac - Apple Support

There is no arrangement tab for display setting in my macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.