Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 voice cuts during calls

I have an issue where my iphone 13 voice

cuts out on speakerphone calls for the another side.

Any solution for this unbelievable issue??

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 1:51 AM

I can hear them clearly but in other hand they can’t hear me clearly because of cutting

4 replies

Jun 19, 2022 3:32 AM in response to Netro813

Do you contact them online through social media apps like FaceTime, WhatsApp, messenger etc …? If so You should check your internet connection. In addition, if this happens to a specific application, you should contact the application developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

But if you are calling a phone call, improve the network range. Check out this article will help you with that : If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Plus check that your phone's microphone works well : If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

If everything is good for you, send the first article I sent you in my first reply to the person you talked to if this problem only happens to him.

iPhone 13 voice cuts during calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.