Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails slowed on Iphone and Ipad with iOS update.

Why have the emails slowed to being unworkable since the last iOS update. I had just bought a new ipad Pro and iphone SE. they are unusable for my work, and apparently Apple have no solution. So will be selling this overpriced rubbish and going back Android. My emails and attachments literally worked better back in the 90s.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 12:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 1:16 AM

If you are experiencing poor mail loading performance, try updating you Mail Privacy Protection settings. One element of this feature, if active, can add significant additional processing overhead during download of email from your email provider.

Settings > Mail > Privacy Protection > Protect Mail Activity - set to OFF

As a diagnostic tool, you might also disable Hide IP Address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 1:16 AM in response to entreprenoir

If you are experiencing poor mail loading performance, try updating you Mail Privacy Protection settings. One element of this feature, if active, can add significant additional processing overhead during download of email from your email provider.

Settings > Mail > Privacy Protection > Protect Mail Activity - set to OFF

As a diagnostic tool, you might also disable Hide IP Address.

Emails slowed on Iphone and Ipad with iOS update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.