Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails slow to load after iOS 15.4.1 update

Emails slow to load circle goes round & round, since latest update to IOS 15.4.1 on iPhone 8 plus

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2022 8:14 PM

LindaToa Said:

"Loading emails: Emails slow to load circle goes round & round, since latest update to IOS 15.4.1 on iPhone 8 plus"

-------

Troubleshooting eMail and iOS 15.4.1:

You're not the only one. Try what I've mentioned here: Mail is slow since updating to iOS 15 - Apple Support. Veriuos tips of mine have worked for various users.

One major thing to do...

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know how gmail is a bit better.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on how things are going competitively to gmail.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2022 8:14 PM in response to LindaToa

LindaToa Said:

"Loading emails: Emails slow to load circle goes round & round, since latest update to IOS 15.4.1 on iPhone 8 plus"

-------

Troubleshooting eMail and iOS 15.4.1:

You're not the only one. Try what I've mentioned here: Mail is slow since updating to iOS 15 - Apple Support. Veriuos tips of mine have worked for various users.

One major thing to do...

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know how gmail is a bit better.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on how things are going competitively to gmail.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Emails slow to load after iOS 15.4.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.