Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain texts not being delivered

Most group texts in Messages are delivered to me ok. It appears that if a group Text includes a non-Apple phone, the text is not delivered to any of my devices. If I send a group text from any of my devices that includes a non-Apple phone it won’t be sent. As soon as I delete the number of the android phone, the messages goes out. I suspect my settings for Messages on my iPhone SE (2nd generation) are incorrect and cause this problem. Can someone give direction to solve this problem?

Thanks.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:48 AM

39Larry wrote:

Most group texts in Messages are delivered to me ok. It appears that if a group Text includes a non-Apple phone, the text is not delivered to any of my devices. If I send a group text from any of my devices that includes a non-Apple phone it won’t be sent. As soon as I delete the number of the android phone, the messages goes out. I suspect my settings for Messages on my iPhone SE (2nd generation) are incorrect and cause this problem. Can someone give direction to solve this problem?
Thanks.

MMS is a phone carrier feature contact yours to troubleshoot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 8:48 AM in response to 39Larry

39Larry wrote:

Thanks.

MMS is a phone carrier feature contact yours to troubleshoot.

Certain texts not being delivered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.