Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to clean mic on airpods pro

how do you clean the mic on the airpod pro? The out going sound is very low and muffled

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 9:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 10:06 AM

Hello!

The advice of Apple is to clean the microphone and speaker meshes with a dry cotton swab.

You can read about the advice for cleaning your AirPods in this article.

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

Have a nice day!

3 replies

Jun 21, 2022 1:36 AM in response to dewi1153

On the picture I have indicated the speaker mesh with an arrow. If you continue to have problems with your sound or the receiver hears you poorly please visit the store where you bought the AirPods. Probably they can help you look at the technical part of the AirPods.

Jun 20, 2022 10:36 AM in response to Community User

Thank you for replying, I have read the advice on cleaning the mic. All I see at the bottom of the stem. is a very tiny slot, which I assume is the mic, they say clean the mesh , But my question is "what mesh?î All i see is a very small slot no mesh. The people I call say my boice sounds far away, The receiving sound is good

Thanks in advance!

how to clean mic on airpods pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.