Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable keyword suggestions in Spotlight Search?

As shown above, is there any way I can disable keyword suggestions? They are mostly not helpful and they take up screen space, forcing me to scroll down to find the results I need from apps. I have tried every toggle in Siri & Search settings without success. I am on iOS 15.5.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 12:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 11:25 PM

I may have the solution for you.

Leave the two options you have off. Then scroll down to Safari. Click on this and turn off all the options that are there. If you are using multiple browsers such as DuckDuckGo or FireFox you will need to do the same with those apps.

I tried this out and it does work for me that way under iOS 15.5.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 11:25 PM in response to emdeng

I may have the solution for you.

Leave the two options you have off. Then scroll down to Safari. Click on this and turn off all the options that are there. If you are using multiple browsers such as DuckDuckGo or FireFox you will need to do the same with those apps.

I tried this out and it does work for me that way under iOS 15.5.

Jun 21, 2022 5:22 AM in response to emdeng

Would you like to try the following?

Go to settings > Siri & Search > switch: 'Suggestions in Search On/Off' and 'Spotlight'.

How to disable keyword suggestions in Spotlight Search?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.