Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not sending/receiving pictures through text from android devices.

My husband and I both have iPhone 12 Pros. We have them for about a year. He sends and receives pictures DAILY to multiple android users. About 3 months ago it just stopped working on his phone. Mine works fine, we made no changes to our Verizon plan, we have compared every setting that we can find and they look the same. He finally decided it was the phone and upgraded it a 13 Pro, he got it this week. It is doing the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas?? His MMS is on, his cellular data is on, we are at a loss.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 9:53 AM

Jaalex wrote:

My husband and I both have iPhone 12 Pros. We have them for about a year. He sends and receives pictures DAILY to multiple android users. About 3 months ago it just stopped working on his phone. Mine works fine, we made no changes to our Verizon plan, we have compared every setting that we can find and they look the same. He finally decided it was the phone and upgraded it a 13 Pro, he got it this week. It is doing the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas?? His MMS is on, his cellular data is on, we are at a loss.

Contact Verizon, MMS is their feature and his line needs to be provisioned to use it .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 9:53 AM in response to Jaalex

Jaalex wrote:

Contact Verizon, MMS is their feature and his line needs to be provisioned to use it .

iPhone not sending/receiving pictures through text from android devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.