Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant download apps on apple watch SE

I've been trying to download apps to my Apple Watch SE, but every time I want to download an app it asks for me to sign in and type my Apple Id. Once I've done that I try downloading again and it again asks for me to sign in with my Apple Id, and I can't download an app

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 9:45 AM

Hi, I have had the same issue and I have tried a different ways, the only way I have found out working for me is to use my iPhone to install apps on my Apple Watch, if u have the same app on your iPhone you can go to Apple Watch app on the iPhone and go all the way down and select the app you want to install on your Apple Watch

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 9:45 AM in response to juani288

Hi, I have had the same issue and I have tried a different ways, the only way I have found out working for me is to use my iPhone to install apps on my Apple Watch, if u have the same app on your iPhone you can go to Apple Watch app on the iPhone and go all the way down and select the app you want to install on your Apple Watch

cant download apps on apple watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.