Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to manually sync MP3 music files to iPhone via latest version of iTunes.

Hi, I have just brought couple of albums from an independent artist, and I was trying to download the MP3 files he sent me from iTunes to my iPhone 13 plus. For the life of me I can't get the music to sync to the iPhone. I have updated to the latest version of iTunes. Is Apple no longer allow music download from non-iTunes store? There isn't even an option for manually management of music on iTunes anymore. What gives?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 10:27 AM

You should still be able to sync your MP3 music files. Did you follow the steps in:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

If you are not syncing your entire library, are you sure the MP3 files are selected and checked?

3 replies

Not able to manually sync MP3 music files to iPhone via latest version of iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.