📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS display scaling

I am a person with low vision. I purchased a large monitor (32in) so I can have a larger screen to see stuff on. It is 1440p

I want to know if there is a way to make everything bigger? I would love to take the size from like 100% or whatever it is and make it 150%

I can't see a lot of things on my screen when it's so big and full screen just makes it smaller. I bought a big screen so I can see one thing bigger, not multiple things at once. any ideas?

Mac mini, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 12:06 PM

System Preferences > Displays. Hold the Option key and click "Scaled". Choose from one of the options that suits you.

Similar questions

1 reply

Mac OS display scaling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.