Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume issues on my iPhone 13 Pro

I can change the volume using the buttons or go to the Control Center to change with the slider control. If I use the phone at full volume, the next time that I pick it up to use the phone, the volume has been taken down to complete mute. I have to continually check the volume level because it will not stay at full level. I have turned off Focus, disabled any features in Accessible that would control Face ID, Sound Recognition off and no other control for volume level other than the buttons or slide in Control Center seems to be enabled. Why, if I don't use my phone for over an hour, does the volume mute in Control Center when I have done nothing but have it sit on the desk, then when I pick it up to use it, the volume is muted?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 7:14 PM

Try this:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

…and see if that resolves the volume self-muting.

6 replies

Jun 21, 2022 7:43 PM in response to MrHoffman

I have done that in the past, but the volume still mutes. I have "Force Restart" the iPhone again, so I will wait an hour to pick it up; see if it is still muted. The volume control in Control Center was set at full volume when the iPhone powered back on, so I'll just have to wait an hour (or so) to see if there is any change. I will check back in with any update. Thanks!

Volume issues on my iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.