Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade-In Challenge

In May I traded in my old iphone. In June I received an email advising: "Before we can process your trade-in, your device needs to be properly prepared. This means turning off Find My on the device you’re trading in. Please reference the link below and use iCloud to remotely remove your data and reset your device. Prepare your device Once this step is complete, we'll continue with your trade-in."

Upon following the instructions, I can see that I had already completed this step before I traded in my old phone. The old iphone is no longer listed in my devices in my apple account, on any device.

I cannot find, anywhere, an email address to contact an apple expert to resolve my challenge. Please can someone help me with this challenge. Thank you in advance.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 12:03 PM

Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 23, 2022 5:27 AM in response to sberman

Hi thank you for your suggestion - I already reviewed the information on this link and webpage and there is no email address available only a telephone number. I am currently overseas for several months and do not wish to make an expensive international telephone call, I am seeking either Live Chat or email correspondence with apple. The topics on the page do not cover my questions unfortunately. Thank you anyway.

Trade-In Challenge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.