Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro died

My 2019 MacBook Pro died suddenly. Nothing was wrong one day, and the next day it died. Is this a common experience? I have (still) a very slow 2010 MacBook. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I have a number of devices and this is the worst. Are the new ones any better?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 11:11 AM

Does your MacBook accept a charge? See the suggestions in this link but if nothing works, the last step is a link to contact Apple Support --> If your Mac doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Similar questions

9 replies

Jun 22, 2022 11:47 AM in response to losing the love

Any computer can die. I had two very expensive HP Spectre's with 1TB SSD drives die on me in the same year. And they were both in their first year of service. While we hope it never happens to us, unfortunate things can and do happen.

When you say no data can be saved, does that mean you weren't backing up your MacBook Pro using Time Machine? If you are backing up your computer as one should, your data can be easily moved to a new machine.

macbook pro died

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.