Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro хрип

airpods pro, после последней прошивки у меня стал хрипеть правый наушник, шумоподавление подвисает, пожалуйста подскажите что делать?)

Ведь моим наушникам всего три месяца.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 7:27 AM

Hi Muzikk,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You’ve posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

7 replies

Jun 26, 2022 6:12 AM in response to Muzikk

Thanks for getting back to us, Muzikk. It’s appreciated. If you turn off Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode off, do you still hear the wheezing sound? AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode - Apple Support

Also, see if the steps in this article that Apple has provided stops the noise you’re hearing: If your AirPods Pro make crackling or static sounds - Apple Support

Does resetting your AirPods stop the sound? How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If you’re still hearing that sound when you use your AirPods Pro, please contact Apple Support for further help: Get Support

All the best.

Jun 26, 2022 1:33 AM in response to Bryan_K1

I contacted an authorized service, I was told I had to change the earphone, they said it was a marriage

Я обратился в авторизованный сервис, мне сказали я должен поменять наушник сказали что это брак

I understood it when I turned on transparency and noise reduction, my right earphone wheezes

Please help

(Я понял это при включении прозрачности и шумоподавление у меня хрипит правый наушник)

Пожалуйста помогите

Jun 29, 2022 4:15 AM in response to SnickZ.

Thanks for answering

I've already reset it three times, I tried to listen on all devices, but this crackling did not disappear with these noise reduction and transparency functions, and I'm from Uzbekistan, please help me, because my headphones are only a couple of months old

(спасибо что отвечаете

я сбросил уже три раза, пробовал послушать на всех девайсах но этот треск не исчез при этих функциях шумоподавления и прозрачности, и я из Узбекистана помогите мне пожалуйста, ведь моим наушникам всего пару месяцев)

Jul 10, 2022 6:11 AM in response to Muzikk

Hello, I can't use this problem again because of this crackling, my headphones will be replaced if I contact an authorized service

Please answer me, my headphones are not old.

Please help with your marriage!

Здравствуйте я снова с этой проблемой невозможно так с наушниками пользоватьсч изза этого треска, мне заменят наушники если я обращусь в авторизованный сервис

Пожалуйста ответьте мне, мои наушники ведь не старые.

Помогите пожалуйста с этим вашим браком!

Airpods pro хрип

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.