Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have one device in my account appleid which i can reach but the device has another icloud appleid which i lost my password. but the account it is in as device does not allow me to reset it. please help

i have one device in my account appleid how can i recover the device?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:48 AM

You can reset the password on line.

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 8:48 AM in response to namoboru

You can reset the password on line.

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

i have one device in my account appleid which i can reach but the device has another icloud appleid which i lost my password. but the account it is in as device does not allow me to reset it. please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.