Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought more space on iCloud for my pictures, but they won't transfer to iCloud.

i bought more space on Icloud for my pictures, but they wont transfer to the cloud. I took my phone to U.S.Cellular because that's who we go through and they said all the settings are correct and they don't know why its not transferring either.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 3:56 PM in response to Raicya

I'm sorry, but this answer is completely not helpful. I have this problem too. I have purchased all the way up to a 2TB iCloud plan trying to free up space on my mac because I have a decent amount of pictures. No matter what I do, I can't get the pictures to move up to the iCloud. If I try to copy them up there, i get the you don't have enough space message even though I have only used about 1% of the 2TB plan. Then if I try to keep importing pictures that I need to import from my camera, I get the problem of not having enough space on my mac still. I've only got about 500MB left on my Mac but no matter what I do, I can't free it up. Help!!!!!! Just resending those links above to everyone who asks this question is not helpful!

I bought more space on iCloud for my pictures, but they won't transfer to iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.