Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 pro max just deleted many important contact names and numbers. I need the back ASAP

My iPhone 13 pro max just deleted many important contact names and numbers. I need the back ASAP

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 1:37 PM

Contacts on an iPhone sync to email accounts. If you have deleted or turned off any email accounts you may have deleted the associated contacts.

You may also just not be viewing them. Open Contacts. If you see Groups in the upper left corner tap on it and make sure all groups are checked.

If your contacts sync to iCloud see→iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in iCloud Settings

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2022 1:37 PM in response to dmpiper34

Contacts on an iPhone sync to email accounts. If you have deleted or turned off any email accounts you may have deleted the associated contacts.

You may also just not be viewing them. Open Contacts. If you see Groups in the upper left corner tap on it and make sure all groups are checked.

If your contacts sync to iCloud see→iCloud: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in iCloud Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.